Virtual/Physical Server Infrastructure Management
• Assist in virtual machine creation and maintenance.
• Assist in performance monitoring and management.
• Assist in physical server maintenance.
• Assist in cleanup and maintenance of policies.
• Assist in troubleshooting and creation of policies.
• Assist in management of corresponding Windows Firewall rules.
• Assist in the management of the backup servers.
• Assist in troubleshooting alerts and errors within the backup environment.
• Assist in adding and removing servers from backup and replication.
Second Level Service Desk Request and Incident Management
• Receive phone calls for requests and incidents.
• Direct phone calls to the proper party for support.
• Create tickets for any request or incident that comes in.
• Create documentation for the services that you are directly involved in supporting.
• Ensure documentation is kept up to date on a regular basis.
Enrolled in a technology-based degree granting program. Education, experience and/or exposure related to a Windows Active Directory environment as well as VMWare vCenter. A creative and innovative lifelong learner with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population; able to problem solve within a collaborative team environment; ability to understand different perspectives while utilizing expert knowledge of the technical operations of the job.