Hannah Administration - fourth floor renovations
Project phase: Construction
- The Hannah Administration Building was constructed in 1968.
- Since that time, portions of the building, including space on the fourth floor have remained largely unchanged.
- The current configuration of the space is inefficient, inadequate, and lacks functionality.
- By renovating the fourth floor, the university can reconfigure the space to optimize its use, co-locate key personnel and create a more modern work environment.
- Create an environment that conveys a sense of professionalism commensurate with a major teaching and research institution.
- Reconfiguration of existing office and conference room space; the addition of a shared reception area, single occupant/accessible toilet room, day-lighting; security enhancements; and upgrades to the existing restrooms, utilities, technology, furnishings and finishes.
- Construction start: December 2018
- Ready for occupancy: April 2019
- The budget for this project is $2,300,000 including a $130,000 contingency.
- The project will be funded by non-general funds.
- Brian Mullen, project manager, (517) 353-3112, firstname.lastname@example.org