Hannah Administration - renovations to third floor
Project phase: Planning/Design
- The Administration Building was constructed in 1968 and the third floor remains largely unchanged since opening the building 50 years ago.
- The current space configuration is inefficient, lacks functionality, and does not provide adequate space given administrative and operational changes.
- Addressing these inadequacies is necessary to accommodate realignment and changes in staffing, co-locate functional areas, increase occupancy and utilization and create a more collaborative and modern work environment.
- As planning begins, the project is anticipated to include renovations to approximately 14,000 square feet of space on the third floor.
- The renovations are anticipated to include reconfiguration of existing space that includes workspace for personnel; shared workroom and conference space; modifications and upgrades to utilities, technology, furnishings and finishes.
- Construction start: TBD
- Ready for occupancy: TBD
- Based on cost experience for similar projects and current pricing information, the preliminary project cost estimate is $3,100,000 - $3,700,000. This estimate may change as the project and its scope are refined during the planning process.
- The source of funds for the project is expected to be from the general fund and/or debt financing with debt repayment from the general fund.
- Matt Postma, project manager, (517) 353-9223, firstname.lastname@example.org