Engineering Building – Alterations to Suite 1515
Project phase: Construction
In order to support the teaching, learning and research efforts of the newly created Department of Computational Mathematics, Science and Engineering as well as the College of Engineering, creation of new functional offices in the Engineering Building is needed.
The project will require relocation of of the engineering library collection to the main library. This will allow for creation of:
- Office suite for the department chairperson and staff, including a workroom
- Twenty-five faculty offices, three visiting scholar shared offices, ten post doc workstations, one hundred twenty graduate assistant workstations and one academic specialist office
- Shared space to include conferencing areas, collaboration enclaves and study rooms
The Engineering Building is located at the northeast corner of Red Cedar and Wilson Roads in the Central Academic District.
- Start of construction: January 2016
Ready for occupancy: July 2017
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Todd Wilson, email@example.com, (517) 432-4355