Hubbard Hall exterior masonry repair
Project phase: Construction
- Hubbard Hall opened in 1966 and is the tallest residence hall on campus, standing at 12 floors in two separate towers - north and south.
- A 2013 study of its structural condition revealed a number of issues which must be addressed to keep the building safe and functional.
- The work will be completed in four phases:
- Southeast façade – 2016 (complete)
- Southwest façade – 2017
- Northeast façade – 2018
- Northwest façade - 2019
- The project will include masonry repairs to the facade and removal and replacement of windows
- Summer programs using residence halls–project limits use of Hubbard Hall to one living wing each summer 2016-2019.
- Construction start: May 2017
- Phase two completion: July 31, 2017
- Phase three completion: July 2018
- Phase four completion: August 2019
- For the 2017 phase - $2,500,000 which includes a $250,000 contingency. The estimate for all four phases of the project is $11,000,000. This project is being funded by the deferred maintenance reserve - Residential and Hospitality Services.
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Carol Cool, construction representative, email@example.com, (517) 353-8619