Hubbard Hall exterior masonry repair
Project phase: Construction
- Hubbard Hall opened in 1966 and is the tallest residence hall on campus, standing at 12 floors in two separate towers - north and south.
- A 2013 study of its structural condition revealed a number of issues which must be addressed to keep the building safe and functional.
- The work will be completed in four phases: 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- The project will include masonry repairs to the facade and removal and replacement of windows
- Start of construction: May 2017
- End of construction: August 2017
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Carol Cool, construction representative, email@example.com, (517) 353-8619