MSU College of Law - North Entrance Site Improvements
Project phase: Archived
The MSU College of Law desired a more prominent and welcoming entrance that would also serve to recognize its history as the Detroit College of Law prior to its affiliation with the university.
- Instaliation of a new entry canopy
- New outdoor seating area, which replaced some bike parking
- Relocation of two limestone friezes from Detroit, along with historical and donor recognition plaques.
- Improvements to lighting, wireless network, pavement and landscaping
Start of construction: Aug. 3, 2015
Substantial completion: October 2015
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Chris Barnes, email@example.com, (517) 355-1628