Olin Health Center – Chiller Replacement
Project phase: Archived
Olin Health Center is a 105,000 square-foot facility on north campus providing various medical services to the MSU community. The MSU Health Team, MSU Student Health Services and the University Physician occupy space in the facility. The building is served by various mechanical systems with many areas air conditioned by the existing chiller plant at the building.
- Replacement of the existing chiller plant, including demolition of the existing cooling tower and enclosure.
- Excavation and demolition of existing piping.
- Abatement and demolition of the existing chilled water system.
- New air-cooled chillers, including an aesthetic enclosure for the mechanical equipment outside of the building.
- New components for the chilled water system.
- HVAC controls and electrical support for the new equipment and site restoration.
Olin Health Center is located on East Circle Drive, in between the Grand River Parking Ramp and Berkey Hall in the North Academic District.
Start of construction: October 2013
End of construction: April 2014
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Jacob Sabins, email@example.com, (517) 355-6493