Parking Lot 63 - reconstruction and expansion
Project phase: Construction
- Parking Lot 63, located south of the Breslin Center, was constructed in 1989.
- The pavement structure has deteriorated to a point that full reconstruction of the existing lot is now necessary.
- In addition, the current entrance from Harrison Road is too big, causing safety concerns. It also reduces the available spaces in the lot.
- Full-depth replacement of Parking Lots 63E/63W
- Expand parking count by 80 spaces
- Convert both lots to pay by plate kiosks
- Lots will be closed during construction
- Temporary lane closures on westbound Shaw Lane and northbound Harrison Road
- Construction start: June 2017
- Ready for use: August 2017
- The budget for this Construction Manager project is $1,500,000,which includes a $150,000 contingency,and is being funded by auxiliary activities - parking.
Questions, concerns, comments?
- Jason Vanzee, construction representative, email@example.com , (517)