Parking Lot 92 - reconstruction and expansion
Project phase: Archived
- Parking Lot 92 was constructed in 1974.
- The pavement structure has deteriorated to a point that full reconstruction of the existing lot is required.
- Expansion of Lot 92 will provide overflow parking for the Bio Engineering Research Facility
- Reconstruction of the parking lot will be much more efficient prior to the installation of the solar array carports.
- Reconstruction of the currently paved section
- Expansion immediately to the east
- Improvements to the drainage system
- Electrical cables associated with the solar array project will be installed during the reconstruction
- Parking Lot 92 will be offline for the duration of construction
- Construction start: May 2017
- Construction completion: July 2017
- $1,420,000 which includes a $116,336 contingency. The project will be funded by auxiliary activities - parking.
Questions, concerns, comments?
- Chris Barnes, construction representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 355-1628