Parking Lot 92 - reconstruction and expansion
Project phase: Planning/Design
- Parking Lot 92 was constructed in 1974.
- The pavement structure has deteriorated to a point that full reconstruction of the existing lot is required.
- Expansion of Lot 92 will provide overflow parking for the Bio Engineering Research Facility and will be coordinated with the installation of solar arrays on this lot as part of the Electrical Distribution - Renewable Energy Project approved by the Board in September 2015.
- Reconstruction of the currently paved section
- Expansion immediately to the east
- Improvements to the drainage system
- Electrical cables associated with the solar array project will be installed during the reconstruction
- Parking Lot 92 will be offline for the duration of construction
- Construction start: May 2017
- Construction completion: July 2017
- Dave Wilber, design representative, email@example.com, (517) 884-2186