Ralph Young Track - replace field hockey playing surface
Project phase: Construction
- The current field hockey pitch (playing surface) has exceeded its useful life and requires replacement.
- Failures in the subsurface are beyond repair.
- Seams are failing, potentially affecting player safety and game integrity.
- Replacement of artificial turf (carpet), underlayment and irrigation system
- Replacement or restoration of portions of track impacted by construction
- Minor pedestrian detour along sidewalk north of track
- Construction start: May 15, 2017
- Ready for use: July 27, 2017
- $1,450,000 which includes a $58,000 contingency.
- This project will be funded by auxiliary activities - Intercollegiate Athletics and gifts
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Tressa Wahl, progect representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 884-2185