Saginaw Valley Research and Extension Center - Agricultural Education Center Phase l
Project phase: Archived
With the relocation of the Saginaw Valley Research and Extension Center (SVREC) from Saginaw to Frankenmuth, the opportunity existed to strengthen the public/private industry relationship and enhance community education and outreach in the region and throughout the state.
The SVREC Agricultural Education Center will be used to educate people from local, regional, and state agricultural communities with a wide variety of interests in agriculture. Additionally, it will accommodate agricultural industry meetings, as well as MSU teaching, research, and outreach activities. This will be accomplished through distance learning classes, field-oriented education programs, and hands-on demonstrations.
- 11,200 square foot facility – 4,500 sqft exhibition hall
- New classroom and commons area
- Gallery hall for regional agricultural initiatives and history
- Start of constructution: August 2015
- Ready for occupancy: January 2016
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Ben Darling, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 927-8238