Spartan Stadium – North End Zone Addition
Project phase: Archived
Michigan State University has completed work on the north end of Spartan Stadium. The north end of the Stadium had a number of issues that needed to be addressed including maintenance needs and locker room upgrades. This project added a two-level, 55,000-square-feet addition to the north end of Spartan Stadium which includes:
- Construction of an all-sports recruitment facility on the concourse level.
- Construction of a campus-wide media center.
- New football locker rooms and team spaces.
- Media rooms on the lower level of the addition.
- Additional restrooms on the concourse level.
- Additional concessions.
- Adding donor plazas at the J and K gates.
- Renovated gates to enhance safety and security.
Spartan Stadium is located between Shaw Lane, Chestnut Road and Red Cedar Road in the Athletic and Recreation District.
- Construction for this project was completed in August 2014.
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Scott Gardner, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 432-0782
- Jason Van Zee, email@example.com, (517) 432-2675