Student Services - replace windows and curtain wall
Project phase: Planning/Design
- The windows and HVAC units in Student Services were installed in the 1960's and are in need of replacement
- Replacing fifty-year-old windows and curtain wall to improve energy efficiency
- Upgrade exterior envelope building aesthetics
- Eliminate interior deterioration
- Enhance occupant comfort
- Replace four failing air-handling units
- Construction start: April 2018
- Construction end: November 2018
- $5,350,000, including a $570,000 contingency
- Source of funds is the general fund, capital renewal.
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Carol Cool, project representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 353-8619