Trowbridge Road repaving - Harrison Road to Oyer Speech and Hearing
Project phase: Construction
- MDOT constructed the campus extension of Trowbridge Road in 2001.
- Trowbridge Road has evolved into the primary entrance to campus. As such, pavement deterioration has necessitated replacement.
- Goal is to achieve a 20-year life span for the new pavement.
- Mill and resurface both eastbound and westbound roadways (four lanes and two bike lanes) from Harrison Road to Oyer Speech and Hearing parking lot.
- Pedestrian and vehicular circulation will be affected
- Our goal is to maintain a minimum of one lane open in both directions, so detours will not be necessary.
- Construction start: June 5, 2017
- Construction completion: July 28, 2017
- $940,000,which includes a $35,250 contingency. The project will be funded by the general fund - capital renewal.
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Tressa Wahl, design representative, email@example.com, (517) 884-2185