Trowbridge Road repaving - Harrison Road to Oyer Speech and Hearing
Project phase: Planning/Design
- Trowbridge Road has evolved into the primary entrance to campus. As such, pavement deterioration has necessitated replacement.
- Goal is to achieve a 20-year life span for the new pavement.
- Mill and resurface both eastbound and westbound roadways (four lanes and two bike lanes) from Harrison Road to Oyer Speech and Hearing parking lot.
- Construction start: June 5, 2017
- Construction completion: July 28, 2017
- Tressa Wahl, design representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 884-2185