Veterinary Medical Center – Replace Fire Alarm System
Project phase: Archived
The existing fire and smoke alarm system in the Veterinary Medical Center (Veterinary Teaching Hospital) was installed during the original construction. With the exception of the Oncology Wing, the system is nearly 50 years old and past its useful life expectancy.
- Replace the existing fire and smoke alarm system with a modern system from National Time and Signal.
- Install Low impact audible devices in sensitive animal areas.
- Install Interactive Graphic Displays (IGD) for notification and campus/building way-finding. IPF is working with MSU Police on the content of the displays for security and safety and to reduce maintenance calls.
- Utilize the MSU IPF fire alarm personnel for installation.
The Veterinary Medical Center Building is located at the corner of Wilson Road and Bogue Street in the Central Academic District.
Start of construction: February 2014
End of construction: January 2015
Questions, comments, concerns?
- Kane Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org, (517) 355-6486
- Rich Brown, email@example.com, (517) 884-3696