Advertising on campus
Advertisements on campus may promote organizations or events using A-frame signs, light pole banners, spanning banners and other directional signs. Please be sure to follow the guidelines that pertain to your type of advertising, and follow the instructions below to request approval of sign and/or banner designs, locations and installation if necessary.
- Read the directional sign guidelines or banner guidelines
- Use the general service request form to request.
- Banner and sign requests require additional materials to be submitted for design approval.
- Banner requests are required at least three weeks prior to the desired installation date.
- Fill out the online form as instructed and the University Events Coordinator will contact you to assist you.
- If you are an MSU group that does not have an account number and want to put up an A-frame sign, please use the off-campus entity form or contact the University Events Coordinator at 517-432-0547 or via e-mail.