Keys and locks
The IPF Key Shop is responsible for all keys and locks on campus. The shop:
- installs, repairs and maintains locking hardware,
- processes all keys and keying issues with proper departmental authorization,
- provides IPF employees with permanent and check-out key services,
- facilitates proper blueprints by providing accurate key and building records,
- assists campus customers with daily locksmith-service trouble calls.
The Key Shop's daily goal is to make sure campus is safe and secure while providing customer support and service with professionalism.
To request service, fill out an online service request or call (517) 353-4881.