Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a communications protocol used for controlling multimedia communication sessions. SIP is commonly used with internet telephony applications for voice and video calls.
The following SIP-based Avaya applications are currently available, however IPF Telecommunication Systems can provide SIP connectivity to most SIP-enabled devices used on campus.
- Avaya one-X Communicator (PC/MAC)
- Avaya Communicator for Android
- Avaya one-X Mobile for iOS (iPod/iPhone)
- Avaya Flare Experience for iPad
- Avaya B179 Conference Room Speakerphone (PDF)
See the self-service portal for the latest Avaya software downloads and documentation.
For consulting services, submit an online service request.