Skip to main content
Michigan State UniversityMichigan State UniversityInfrastructure Planning and Facilities


MSU has its own campus drinking water system, including campus water wells. Submit a service request if a system in your building needs to be tied into the campus water system.

To see reports of your building consumption, see utility billing.

To learn more, visit the water pages.

Read the most recent Water Quality Report.

To report irregular utility conditions or utility interruptions, call IPF Dispatch at (517) 353-1760.


If you need immediate emergency service or have a general question about IPF, call (517) 353-1760. For routine or special services submit an online service request.