- Building Services
- Custodial Services
- FRIB Civil Infrastructure
- Human Resources
- Landscape Services
- Occupational Safety and Compliance
- Planning, Design and Construction
- Power and Water
- Support Services
- Surplus and Recycling
- Telecommunication Systems
- Transportation Services
- Campus Services
IPF Administration oversees Infrastructure Planning and Facilities and its supporting departments, including the implementation of the IPF vision, values and strategy to support the core mission of the university.
Administrative functions include:
- developing short- and long-term strategy,
- measuring and communicating organizational performance, and
- championing quality framework.
Infrastructure Planning and Facilities Building
1147 Chestnut Road Room 101
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: (517) 355-3366
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.