City of East Lansing Infrastructure Restructure
Project phase: Construction
This is a project of the City of East Lansing, and is presented here as a courtesy.
- Protect the environment by decreasing pollution.
- Improve deteriorating storm water infrastructure.
- Reduce overflows and neighborhood flooding.
- Maintain open communication with stakeholders.
- Make safety for motorists, residents and students a top priority.
- Replace outdated infrastructure.
- Increase capacity utilizing upsized pipes
- One lane will be open in each direction throughout most of the project.
- Three brief, full closures are planned for safety issues.
- Construction starts: March
- Scheduled completion: December
For more information or for questions:
- Nicole McPherson or Scott House, City of East Lansing, (517) 337-9459