Hubbard Hall 2019 exterior masonry restoration and window replacement
- Hubbard Hall opened in 1966 and is the tallest residence hall on campus, standing at 12 floors in two separate towers - north and south.
- A 2013 study of its structural condition revealed a number of issues which must be addressed to keep the building safe and functional.
- The work will be completed in four phases:
- Southeast façade – 2016 (complete)
- Southwest façade – 2017 (complete)
- Northeast façade – 2018 (complete)
- Northwest façade - 2019
- The project will include masonry repairs to the facade and removal and replacement of windows
- Summer programs using residence halls–project limits use of Hubbard Hall to one living wing each summer 2016-2019.
- Phase four start: May 2019
- Phase four completion: August 2019
- For the 2019 phase - $2,700,000 which includes a $167,000 contingency. The estimate for all four phases of the project is $12,000,000.
- This project is being funded by the deferred maintenance reserve - Residential and Hospitality Services.
Construction Junction progress update
Capital project number