McDonel Hall domestic water services replacement
- McDonel Hall opened in 1963.
- The building has its original water supply system, which is at the end of its useful life.
- Further repairs are no longer effective and the system must be replaced.
- This project will include selective replacement of the water supply lines in the building.
- The budget for this Construction Manager project is $1,500,000 including a $150,000 contingency.
- The project will be funded by Residential and Hospitality Services - Deferred Maintenance Reserve and/or debt financing with debt repayment from Residential and Hospitality Services.
- Construction start: May
- Construction completion: August
Construction Junction progress update
Capital project number