IPF is committed to creating an equitable, inclusive culture and hiring a diverse workforce. We use high-performing, leading-edge practices to offer the best quality and value for our services.
FULL-TIME, TEMPORARY AND ON-CALL POSITIONS
Featured Positions (from careers.msu.edu)
- Health care and prescription drug coverage
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Holiday pay, personal leave time, vacation time
- Other optional benefits like retirement and life/accident insurance
- Tuition assistance for employees, employee spouses and children
- Free access to ElevateU, an online training platform with thousands of courses, videos and books
Full, Part-Time, On-Call, and Temp Employees
- Access to MSU Intramural (IM) Sports Facilities (IM Sports West, IM Sports East, IM Sports Circle)
- Free on-campus CATA bus service
- On- and off-campus employee discounts
- Voluntary tax-deferred 403(b) Supplemental Retirement Program (SRP)
Joining our team means becoming an essential part of a global university dedicated to advancing knowledge and transforming lives. Our work helps Spartans change the world.
IPF offers many opportunities for students to gain valuable work experience.
Featured Positions (from handshake.com)
- Landscape Services Student Laborer #5026151 ($16.50/hr)
Planning, Design and Construction:
- Student Aid to Interior Design Staff #5576034 ($15/hr)
- Student Custodian, 3 shifts (all $15/hr, 20 hrs/week):
- #5533713 4:30-8:30 pm M-F
- #5533755 9pm-1am M-F
- #5533759 10pm-2am Su-Th
- Part-time Custodian #5028722 ($15/hr, 20 hrs/week)
- Custodial Event Worker #5533708 ($15/hr, 20 hrs/week)
- Real-world career experience in landscaping, planning and design, real estate, safety, construction, engineering, HR, finance, environmental sustainability, communications and more!
In 2004, Mary Jane and Theodore B. Simon, both graduates and life-long supporters of MSU, created an endowed scholarship fund to provide financial support for IPF-employed undergraduate students preferably majoring in Business or Engineering. All majors will be considered.
To qualify, you must have a 3.0 GPA or higher while being a full-time student, have documented financial need (determined by the MSU Office of Financial Aid), have a recommendation from a full-time IPF employee where you work, and be a student employee at IPF for more than a year. These requirements must be met each semester for up to three years. This is a renewable scholarship that will be applied to tuition costs.
Your completed application must be submitted prior to the annual deadline to be considered.