- Free admission year-round.
- Free or reduced admission to over 300 public gardens and 125 nature centers (see more information below).
- 10-20% discounts on classes, workshops and lectures.
- 10% discount on Gift Shop merchandise.
- 10% discount on plants at the Plant Sale, plus a sneak peek the evening before the public event.
- Extended garden hours days (dates and time TBD).
- Access to members-only programs and events.
American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Gardens Program
Free or reduced admission to over 300 public gardens throughout North America (15 in Michigan, 15 in Ohio). For a list of participating gardens, see the AHS Reciprocal Gardens Admissions Program website.
The Association of Nature Centers Administrators (ANCA) Reciprocal Program
Free or reduced admission to over 125 nature centers nationwide. For a list of participating organizations, see the ANCA Reciprocal Admissons Program website.
|Dual Child/Adult (living at same address)||$65|
|Household (two adults, dependent children, and free admission for up to six accompanying guests)||$80|
|MSU alumni receive a 10% discount on any single, dual, or household membership.|