Removal and replacement of roofs 1-6, 8 and masonry restoration. (The entire building except the loading dock)
To maintain the structural protection of the building interior. Existing roofs are at the end of their functional life.
- There will be noise during tear-off and replacement of roofing materials.
- Odors will be kept to a minimum by using after burners on the roof kettles, and charcoal filters will be installed on building air intakes as needed.
- Temporary pedestrian detours will be expected on sidewalks.
- A 2-3 week shut down of the building air-conditioning (April 19 – May 7).
- Occupants who reside directly below the swing arm of the crane will be required to vacate offices during crane lifts, which will be coordinated and marked on-site.
Brandon Charland, project representative, at 810-836-4594 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or IPF at 517-353-1760.