We are proud to work with approved MSU vendors to build and maintain MSU’s world-class campus. You can apply to be an approved vendor through MSU University Services.
Michigan State University uses an online bidding system for capital construction projects within Oracle Primavera Unifier (its current capital project management system). MSU has used Unifier’s bid manager (eBidding) for all design-bid-build General Contractor (GC) projects. MSU will also use eBidding on selected professional services selections including Design, Design Build and Construction Management. Interested parties must be registered in this system in order to submit bids.
To register, please complete the Registration Form for Electronic Bidding for Capital Projects and email it to email@example.com. Please note that MSU can only assign one email per company; we recommend using a centrally-monitored email account.
Once the online registration application is submitted, you will receive a notification when it has been approved and processed. The notification will include an eBidding User ID and password which will be used to invite bidders and submit electronic bids to MSU.
- For an overview of the process, please see MSU’s help page.
- Completion of the application does not constitute a guarantee on the part of the university to solicit bids.
- This normally includes on-campus projects requiring multiple trades and/or design from a licensed or registered professional.
- There are a number of other units that bid construction on campus through MSU Purchasing including Residential and Hospitality Services and IPF Building Services. This will not impact the bidding process for those solicitations.
- IPF PDC will continue to advertise projects on ARC Michigan in a dedicated plan room
- Subcontractors do not need to register unless they plan to bid as prime to MSU.
- MSU will add vendors as registrations are received but cannot guarantee registrations submitted less than 10 days before a bid will be added to that project.
We thank you in advance for your participation and look forward to continued partnership in support of MSU’s mission to Advance Knowledge and Transform Lives. If you have any questions, contact Jack Mumma, senior contract administrator, at (517) 884-0772, or Yolanda Yue, contract administrator, at (517) 884-5978.